Limited Liability Partnership
- It is an extended version of Partnership Firm
- Minimum 2 partners should be Designated Partners
- LLP is a Separate Legal Entity means an ‘Artificial Judicial Person’
- The Initial share of Partners is called Contribution
- DIN and Digital Signature Certificate for each Partner is essential
- The word ‘LLP’ is required to be mentioned after the name of Partnership Firm
Key features of a Limited Liability Partnership
- It is a Separate Legal Entity and enjoys wide legal capacity
- It can own a property, incur debts, raise funds, etc.
- It has advantages of both Company and Partnership Firm
- One Partner is not responsible or liable for the misconduct or negligence of the other partner. Thus, the liability of each partner is limited.
- It is one of the easiest forms of business to incorporate and manage.
- No Statutory Audit Report of accounts is required to be submitted with RoC
- There is no limitation on number of statutory meetings of the partners during the year
Now, easily Get Registered Your LLP in just
(All inclusive and no other hidden charges)
In above fees, We Offer:
DIN and DSC of Directors
Drafting of Limited Liability Partnership Agreement
P.A.N. and T.A.N.